Hey Brothers and Sisters, as you know Blackberry Smoke is going to be headlining not one, but TWO huge nights at The Virgin Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, NV. NOV 5 and 6th. On the morning of NOV 6th, we are going to make a charity ride/drive to benefit The Lana Turner Foundation.
Who: Blackberry Smoke and Virgin Hotels Las Vegas present: The Brothers and Sisters charity ride/drive benefiting The Lana Turner Foundation.
The Lana Turner Foundation: www.lanaturnerfoundation.org
- Ride or Drive your car along with Brothers Richard and Brit Turner of Blackberry Smoke and special guests of theirs for a great cause.
When: - SATURDAY NOV6th, 2021
- Check-in begins at 9:30 am, kickstands up at 10:30 am.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED BY OCT 22nd
There will be a very limited number of registrations available for the event. There is a possibility to register the morning of the ride, but pre-registration is highly advised due to bike, car, and rider limits.
Where: Meet up the morning of SAT, NOV 6th in the parking lot of:
The Virgin Hotels Las Vegas
4455 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169
Route details are to be announced and subject to change dependent on weather.
Why: Benefits from the ride and raffles will go to The Lana Turner Foundation. The 2021 Las Vegas Charity Ride is dedicated to raising the money and resources required to help find a cure and support families fighting children's cancer.
- can I drive a car, yes, we encourage everyone to participate.
- does it include any meals, NO
- do we stop at all, there will be a couple of stops to ensure everyone is comfortable and has time to rest.
- do I have to have a helmet, yes.
- is there an age limit, legal limits apply.
When you do, you will receive:
- pictures from the ride as well as a group photo with all participants
- the knowledge you helped some families and children in their fight against pediatric cancer
- a 2021 Vegas Charity Roll Out Ride t-shirt on the morning of the ride upon check-in.