Hey Brothers and Sisters, as you know Blackberry Smoke is going to be headlining not one, but TWO huge nights at The Showboat in Atlantic City, NJ NOV 19 and 20th.
On the morning of the 20th, we are going to make a charity Roll Out Ride / drive to benefit The Lana Turner Foundation.
Who: Blackberry Smoke and The Showboat present: The Brothers and Sisters charity ride/drive benefiting The Lana Turner Foundation.
- Ride or Drive your car along with Brothers Richard and Brit Turner of Blackberry Smoke and be special guests of theirs for a great cause.
When: - SATURDAY NOV 20th, 2021
- Check-in begins at 9:30 am, kickstands up at 10:30 am.
ONLINE REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED BY NOV 1st
There will be a very limited number of registrations available for the event. There is a possibility to register the morning of the ride, but pre-registration is highly advised due to bike, car, and rider limits.
Where: Meet up will be in the parking lot of:
The Showboat hotel:
801 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Route details are to be announced and subject to change dependent on weather.
Why: Benefits from the ride and raffles will go to The Lana Turner Foundation. The 2021 Atlantic City Charity Ride is dedicated to raising the money and resources required to help find a cure and support families fighting children's cancer.
- can I drive a car, yes, we encourage everyone to participate.
- does it include any meals, NO
- do we stop at all, there will be a couple of stops to ensure everyone is comfortable and has time to rest.
- do I have to have a helmet, yes.
- is there an age limit, legal limits apply.
When you do, you will receive:
- pictures from the ride as well as a group photo with all participants
- the knowledge you helped some families and children in their fight against pediatric cancer
- a 2021 Atlantic City Charity Roll Out Ride t-shirt on the morning of the ride upon check-in.